EffeTech HTTP Sniffer is a free trial software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-01-30. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP.
A HTTP protocol network sniffer, HTTP packet analyzer and file rebuilder. Unlike most other sniffers, it is dedicated to capture IP packets containing HTTP protocol, rebuild and save the HTTP communications and files sent through HTTP protocol. New version supports chunked or gzip mode.
It is a helpful tool for company managers, parents, LAN administrators, security professionals to supervise the web access and HTTP traffic on the LAN.
1. Capture IP packets on your LAN with nearly no packets losing.
2. Smart real-time analyzer enables on-the-fly content viewing while capturing and analyzing.
3. Parse and decode HTTP protocol.
4. Support various file type such as HTML, .gif, .jpg, and etc.
5. Rebuilt files transformed through HTTP protocol.
6. Display and save the rebuilt files.
7. Powerful filter provides a flexible mechanism to monitor specific host and file types.
EffeTech HTTP Sniffer (version 4.1) has a file size of 2.11 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 293 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.